The AVAS counseling office is here to assist you in your journey to achieve personal, academic, and career goals.
We are here to assist you in these areas:
- Evaluation of high school transcripts so you can complete the requirements for a high school diploma.
- Provide referrals to community agencies that can assist with personal problems.
- Evaluation of high school transcripts to help you decide whether you should complete your diploma requirements or prepare for the High School Equivalency exam (Formerly known as GED).
- Advise our students regarding enrollment procedures for Antelope Valley College.
- Advise our students regarding vocational programs available through our school.