To order High School Diploma transcripts:
1. Submit a written request for records to the school including:
- Full name/s used
- Years of attendance
- Complete mailing address
- Current phone number
- Student signature
2. Copy of your Picture ID
3. Money order or cashiers check for $7.00 made out to AV Adult School
Please feel free to contact Karen Beeson at 661-942-3042, ext. 202, or email@example.com if you have any questions. The registrar's office hours are from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
To request GED transcripts:
If you tested on computer after January 1, 2014, login to MyGED
to request your transcript.
If you completed the GED test on paper between January 1, 1990 and December 31, 2013, request a transcript at: www.ged.com
If you completed the GED test before January 1, 1990, and you tested at Antelope Valley Adult School, send a request for transcripts to Evelyn Lenton (firstname.lastname@example.org
) with the following information:
- Your name (last, first, middle, at the time of testing)
- Daytime phone number
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Approximate date the test was taken
- A legible copy of your valid government issued photo ID (scan or copy)
- Address of where you would like the transcripts sent
If/when your records are located we will call you for payment by phone. Transcripts are $12/copy. If you prefer, you can submit a signed request for GED transcripts at Antelope Valley Adult School during normal office hours.